Laser Hair Removal
We all have unwanted hair. Frequent hair removal tasks including shaving, depilatories, plucking, and waxing can be time-consuming, inconvenient and painful. Soprano ICE is the most complete and effective laser hair removal solution available today for all skin tones and hair types, leaving you with touchably smooth, skin.
Free yourself from the constant need to shave and wax unwanted facial and body hair and feel your best.
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, laser hair removal is the 3rd most performed non-surgical cosmetic treatment in the US. We can help you get to the root of the problem with our state-of-the-art Alma Soprano ICE laser hair removal system.
Laser hair removal gives you effective, permanent hair reduction anywhere on your body including the face, legs, back, underarms or bikini line. Treatments are quick, easy and virtually painless.
While the rate at which hair grows differs by individual, the length of the hair growth cycle generally depends on the type of hair. For example, the active growth phase of the hair on your head may last several years, while hair on the body has an active growth phase that may last only a few months.
If you are a hair removal patient, please be aware of the following:
- Please shave the area being treated prior to your appointment.
- 6 weeks before and in between your treatment sessions, discontinue all waxing, plucking, and tweezing on the areas receiving treatment.
- 4 weeks prior to your appointment, discontinue excessive UV exposure, tanning and tanning beds and tanning creams on the areas receiving treatment.
Post Treatment Instructions For Hair Removal
- A mild sunburn-like sensation is expected. This usually lasts 2-24 hours but can persist up to 72 hours. Mild swelling and redness may accompany this, but it usually resolves in 2-3 days.
- Avoid sun exposure on the treated area and use a sunscreen SPF 45 or greater at all times throughout the course of treatment and for 4-6 weeks after your last treatment.
- Appearance of hair growth or stubble will continue for 7-30 days post-treatment. This is not new hair growth, but treated hairs being expelled from the skin.
If you have any other question please contact us at 207-947-5657