An Excellent & Effective Way to Improve Skin
The chemical peel procedure uses a chemical solution, usually an acid, to exfoliate the top layers of the epidermis in order to improve conditions such as acne, irregular pigmentation or fine lines and wrinkles. Chemical peels have been in use for a number of years and are a highly popular way to improve the texture and look of skin, resulting in smoother and less wrinkled skin.
- Improve the tone, texture & clarity of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles & hyper pigmentation, including melasma
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Soften lines & wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of collagen & elastin for firmer skin
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
Interested in a Chemical Peel?
Our Aestheticians will thoroughly evaluate your skin and consult with you about which peel may be right for you. Contact us today 207-947-5657